Q In a Virginia car accident case, what can I claim as damages?
Virginia law allows you to claim the following for your injuries:
1. Any you sustained and their according to their degree and probable duration;
2. Any you suffered in the any that you may reasonably suffer in the ;
3. Any (such as scars or scarring) or deformity and any associated ;
4. Any caused in the any that probably will be caused in the ;
5. Any incurred in the any that may be reasonably expected to occur in the ;
6. Any lost because you were unable to work at your calling;
7. Any loss of earnings and lessening of , or either, that you may reasonably be expected to sustain in the future.
Not all of these damages apply in every case. The evidence at trial will determine which items of damages that you can claim in your Virginia personal injury case.